Odyssey eFileTN™ allows users to easily open court cases and e-file documents to courts anytime and from anywhere — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. E-filing court documents significantly streamlines the case filing process and provides benefits to both the filer and the court.
How E-Filing Works
eFileTN delivers electronic filing via a secure web portal for attorneys and government agencies. You don’t need any unique software, middleware or hardware — all you need is Internet access and a browser.
eFileTN manages the flow of information among filers, clerks, court personnel and judges:
- Filer submits documents online to participating courts in Tennessee
- eFileTN delivers documents to the court
- Clerks accept or reject submissions
- Access Filer Documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Started Training Videos
- Register for Online Training Sessions **
- Register to use eFileTN
- Self-Service Support
Counties Live on E-Filing
Courts will realize cost saving as well as manual effort by the reduced need to print, copy, store, deliver and file legal documents.
To learn how your court can offer e-filing with Odyssey eFileTN, contact us at email@example.com.